About Cafe 1999
Awarded 2010 Platinum Diners Club Wine List Award, Café 1999 captures palates on a journey of taste sensations for a unique experience at a vibrant and buzzing cafe-style restaurant.
A simple but trendy interior complements the energetic ambience in this popular venue, frequented by everyone from the young and carefree to business people.
With portions of delectable dishes specifically designed to be shared and passed around the table, diners can explore and tantalise the taste buds with small tasty portions and handpicked wines purposefully chosen to compliment each meal.
A trendy, vibrant and buzzing dining experience awaits you at the unique Cafe 1999.
Lunch: Monday – Friday 12:30-14:30 (Fridays close @ 15:00)
Dinner: Monday – Saturday 18:30-22:30 (Friday & Saturday close @ 23:00)
Directions to Cafe 1999From Durban:
• Head east on Doctor Pixley Kaseme Steet toward Samora Machel Street;
• Take the 1st left onto Samora Machel Street;
• Take the 1st left onto Monty Naicker Road;
• Continue onto the N3;
• Take exit 3 toward M13/Berea Road (S);
• Merge onto King Dinuzulu Road North;
• Turn right onto Peter Mokaba Ridge;
• Take the 1st right onto King Dinuzulu Road North;
• Take the 1st left onto Vause Road;
• Cafe 1999 will be on the left-hand side.
Accommodation near Cafe 1999
Cafe 1999 Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling