About Dros Cape Gate
This proudly South African restaurant is a favourite among families and serves up hearty meals at affordable prices.
Dros has an extensive menu and dishes include cheesy pizzas, succulent steaks, certain speciality meals like lamb shank and eisbein, and much more. Kids are well catered for with their own menu and an amazing play area fitted with jumping castles, games, playstations and kiddies tables and chairs. Birthday parties can also be catered for.
Dros is fully licensed and offers a wide variety of beverages including the best South African wines and beers. The dessert menu mustn’t be overlooked and is the ideal way to end off your meal.
Here you will experience true South African hospitality and awesome food.
Directions to Dros Cape GateFrom the M15 Cape Town:
• Head north on Ridge Road toward Langeberg Road;
• Turn right onto Langeberg Road;
• After 500m Turn right onto Okavango;
• After 1,3 km turn right;
• Travel 110 m until you reach a traffic circle;
• At the traffic circle, take the first exit;
• Go through two traffic circles and turn left.
Accommodation near Dros Cape Gate
Dros Cape Gate Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling