About Geet Indian Restaurant
A sleek, sexy vibrant city Restaurant, Geet in Brooklyn showcases the newest culinary fashion statement.
Diverse and flavorful, the Indian cuisine demands a mastered art of the right assortment of spices for each delicacy.Unique and authentic, the culinary selection at Geet is reminiscent of the food from the Northern terrains and its royal inflections.
Gourmet food of the Moghul era with its intricate Masala’s and elaborate preparations is a discerning diner’s delight. North Indian cuisine fare is a definite gateway to India’s rich culinary heritage.Geet Lounge & Restaurant has infused a breath of fresh air into the culinary scene in Tshwane.
The menu is a fantastic combination of tastes, colors and fragrances that blend the flavors of India with the foods of a global Diaspora.
Whether you are in the mood to lounge in comfort with a few friends and refreshing cocktails or to embark on an epicurean journey through the Indian Diaspora,
Geet Moghul Lounge is the place for you!
Directions to Geet Indian RestaurantFrom Pretoria Central:
• Head north on Bosman Street/M18 toward Pretorius Street;
• After 90 m, take the 1st left onto Pretorius Street;
• Continue for 240 m, and take the 1st left onto Sophie de Bruyn Street;
• After 850 m, turn left onto Jeff Masemola Street;
• Travel for 1.5 km, continue onto Rissik Street/M11 continue to follow M11;
• After 2.2 km, turn right onto Florence Ribeiro;
• Travel for 1.6 km, turn left onto Middel Street;
• After 850 m, turn right onto Veale Street;
• After 600 m, take the 2nd left onto Fehrsen Street;
• After 180m, Geet Indian Restaurant will be on the left.
Reviews for Geet Indian Restaurant1 review Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Geet Indian Restaurant
Geet Indian Restaurant Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling