About Akiya Sushi
If it’s authentic, tasty Japanese and Chinese meals you want, look no further. Akiya Sushi delivers beautifully presented, and more importantly, beautifully tasting food with distinct Eastern flavours.
Akiya Sushi is situated in the Canal Walk Shopping Centre in the bustling Century City. The restaurant is a feast for the eyes with an elegant, simple, yet bold design and layout. The staff are exceptionally friendly, well trained and helpful and everything is done to ensure a really great dining experience.
Just when you think it can’t get any better, you receive your meal. The restaurant serves delectable sushi, sashimi, California rolls, maki, and loads more, all beautifully presented. The traditional Chinese cuisine on the menu is also definitely something to try.
Akiya Sushi is open from 9 am until 9 pm all week and is ideal for a shopping-break lunch or an early dinner.
Directions to Akiya SushiFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Turn left onto Airport Approach Road;
• Merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Take exit 14 for the M7/Vanguard Drive towards Cape Town;
• Turn right onto Vanguard Drive;
• Take exit 13A to merge onto the N1 towards Cape Town;
• Take exit 10 for Sable Road towards Cape Town;
• Turn right onto Sable Road;
• Take the exit on the right towards Century City;
• Keep left at the fork and follow the signs for Century City Drive;
• Take a slight left onto Century City Drive;
• Turn right and then left to stay on Century City Drive;
• You will reach Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Reviews for Akiya Sushi2 reviews Reviews of
2.5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Akiya Sushi
Akiya Sushi Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling