This proudly South African restaurant is a favourite among families and serves up hearty meals at affordable prices.
Dros has an extensive menu and dishes include cheesy pizzas, succulent steaks, certain speciality meals like lamb shank and eisbein, and much more. Kids are well catered for with their own menu and an amazing play area fitted with jumping castles, games, playstations and kiddies tables and chairs. Birthday parties can also be catered for.
Dros is fully licensed and offers a wide variety of beverages including the best South African wines and beers. The dessert menu mustn’t be overlooked and is the ideal way to end off your meal.
Here you will experience true South African hospitality and awesome food.
Directions to DrosFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Head west and merge onto Airport Approach Road;
• Follow the road and after 1.6 km, merge onto Settlers Way/N2 via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Travel for 9.4 km and take exit 9 to merge onto the M5 towards the N1/Milnerton;
• After 3.6 km, take the exit to Table Bay Boulevard/N1 towards Paarl and keep left at the fork;
• Continue to follow the road towards Century City Drive and after 800 m, keep left at the fork;
• Turn slightly left onto Century City Drive and after 170 m, turn left onto Century City Drive;
• After 400 m, turn right and follow the road towards Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
Accommodation near Dros
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling