About Ke-Monate Wine Bar and Bistro
At Ke-monate Wine Bar and Bistro one can enjoy a selection of tapas with friends and family. This Spanish-style cuisine encourages interesting conversation and loads of laughs. Choose a range of tapas, small-dish meals, to try between a group.
Ke-monate also serves bistro-style meals and breakfasts are served from Tuesday to Sunday, from 9am to 12pm. Nibble on a freshly baked muffin or devour the Signal Gun Breakfast of eggs, bacon, chorizo sausage, hash brown, mushrooms, tomato and toast with preserves.
The blackboard displays the daily tapas and specials. Try anything from green curry and homemade pork burgers with bacon and camembert, to our grilled chicken pineapple roasted almond salad and much more.
Our tapas are more South African inspired but still has the spirit of Spain.
Directions to Ke-Monate Wine Bar and BistroFrom Cape Town:
• Head east along the N1 and travel for about 20 km;
• Take exit 23 for Willie Van Schoor Avenue toward the R302/Durban Road;
• Turn left onto Willie Van Schoor Avenue and continue onto Durbanville Avenue;
• Travel for 4.1 km and then continue onto Main Street;
• At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Visserhok Road;
• At the next traffic circle, take the second exit and stay on Visserhok Avenue;
• After 2 km turn left;
• Your destination will be 2 km further along this road.
Accommodation near Ke-Monate Wine Bar and Bistro
Ke-Monate Wine Bar and Bistro Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling