About Blue Cat Cafe
This contemporary, stylish and vibey restaurant is situated in the popular Gardens Centre in Cape Town. The interior is sleek but warm and the ambience bustling. The restaurant has an inside and patio section and can seat up to 120 guests. The quirky 'cat' theme adds to the individuality and uniqueness of this trendy spot.
The menu offers something for everyone, good food and sizable portions at affordable rates. Late risers can enjoy the popular all-day breakfasts. The gourmet burgers and fresh seafood will also not disappoint. For the sweet tooth there is a variety of muffins and freshly baked homemade cakes on offer.
Blue Cat Cafe has become a popular meeting place for people from all walks of life and this flexibility and variety shines through in the atmosphere, service, detail and food.
Directions to Blue Cat CafeFrom the N1 highway, entering Cape Town:
• Take the Oswald Pirow Street exit towards Heerengracht Street;
• Turn left onto Christiaan Barnard Street;
• Continue onto Tennant Street;
• Turn left onto Roeland Street;
• Turn right onto Brandweer Street;
• Turn right onto Jutland Avenue;
• Continue onto Mill Street.
Accommodation near Blue Cat Cafe
Blue Cat Cafe Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling