About Beijing Orchard
Experience authentic Eastern flavours in this bustling and vibey restaurant.
The interior is beautifully decorated with luxuriously soft, comfortable seats and quaint little cruet sets all over. The lighting is soft and creates an atmosphere conducive to kicking back and relaxing.
This traditional Asian eatery offers a wide variety of items on its menu. The house speciality is the lamb - slow-cooked fall-off-the-bone meat that melts in your mouth and is served on a cast-iron plate that brings out a real sizzle. Other recommended dishes are the sweet and sour chicken and the crispy duck, both beautifully prepared and infused with authentic flavours. Throw in a side of vegetable noodles and you've got a meal fit for a king. For vegetarians there are various alternatives, including the amazing bean tofu - a must-try.
Beijing Orchard is fully licensed and diners can enjoy a good bottle of wine at a reasonable price. All in all, the flavours of the East blend beautifully here.
Directions to Beijing OrchardFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Get onto the N2 going towards Cape Town;
• Take exit 14 for Goodwood/Epping/N7/Malmesbury/M7/Athlone;
• Turn right on the bridge;
• Keep straight on Vanguard Drive, going through four traffic lights;
• Take the off-ramp to Grand West Casino/Thornton before the fly-over;
• Turn right at the next intersection and travel straight into the casino grounds.
Accommodation near Beijing Orchard
Beijing Orchard Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling