Rob and Nicky Hahn have relaunched the Simonsvlei restaurant in the form of eat@simonsvlei. A relaxed restaurant where you can either dine alfresco on the veranda overlooking the lush lawns, pond and ducks or in the air-conditioned restaurant. Being glassed in you don’t miss out on the surrounding mountain views.
The menu is fresh country food with a Cape flair offering light meals such as open sandwiches and gourmet salads and pastas, along with traditional dishes like pickled fish and bobotie. Breakfast is also served and we are open on a Friday night. We have a wood-fired pizza oven so pizzas are available on weekends.
Directions to eat@simonsvleiFrom Cape Town:
• Head east on Nelson Mandela Boulevard;
• Take the exit onto the N1 towards Paarl/Belleville/R27/Milnerton;
• Travel for 44.6 km;
• Take exit 47 for the R44 towards Stellenbosch/R101/Klapmuts/Wellington;
• Turn right onto the R44;
• Take the second left onto Sandringham Close/R101;
• After 5.5 km turn right and your destination will be on the right-hand side.
Accommodation near eat@simonsvlei
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling