GT's restaurant offers a little bit of glitz, a little bit of glam and a relaxed, family friendly feel. With children's play areas, shaded outdoor seating and great hearty meals, this restaurant provides an experience for each and all.
Unpretentious food full of flavour is served and it is recommended you try the indulgent beer-battered prawns and spitroast chicken. These are normally served as part of a combo platter that adds fall-off-the-bone barbecue ribs and chicken wings.
The wine list is extensive and you will find a vintage for every dish. Quaff a bottle or two while the kids are playing, share comfort food that satisfies and socialize until the night is old - this is what this place is about.
Directions to GT'sTravelling on the N2 from Cape Town:
• Take the turn-off towards Somerset West and Strand;
• Continue straight until you reach the second set of traffic lights;
• Turn right onto Main Road/M9;
• Pass the Somerset West Police Station on your right and then turn left onto Van Riebeeck Street;
• Gt’s is on the left-hand side.
Reviews for GT's2 reviews Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near GT's
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling