A Fu Asian Take-Away
V & A Waterfront
About A Fu Asian Take-Away
A Fu Asian Take-Away brings a true Eastern flavour to the V & A Waterfront. This small outlet is owner-run and, as with most little gems like this, plenty of flavour and passion is put into the cuisine.
Enjoy traditional Chinese favourites like chow mein, chop suey, sweet and sour chicken, beef and pork or, as a lighter alternative, a delectable Chinese soup. For those with more adventurous taste buds, try the smoky chilli-beef noodles with peanuts.
The food is traditional, flavourful, and very affordable and if you are looking for a quick, hassle-free takeaway that does not lack in the quality department, be sure to give A Fu a try.
Directions to A Fu Asian Take-AwayFrom Cape Town International Airport:
• Merge onto the N2 /Settlers Way via the ramp to Cape Town;
• Merge onto De Waal Drive;
• Continue onto Nelson Mandela Boulevard;
• Turn right onto Coen Steytler Avenue;
• At the traffic circle, take the third exit onto South Arm Road
• At the next traffic circle, take the first exit onto Fish Quay Road;
• Take a slight left to stay on Fish Quay Road;
• In about 110 m you will enter the V & A Waterfront.
Accommodation near A Fu Asian Take-Away
A Fu Asian Take-Away Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling