1 Day Table Mountain & Cape Point Adventure
About 1 Day Table Mountain & Cape Point Adventure
The Table Mountain and Cape Point Tour is the ideal tour to do if you have limited time. We have specially combined two of the world’s most iconic landmarks into a full day touring experience.
We begin the day with a visit to the top of Table Mountain and then we continue south towards Cape Point following the coastal road along False Bay or the Atlantic, depending on the weather. You will see many of the famous attractions along the way and your tour guides commentary will be most informative to first-time visitors. You will experience many highlights on this exceptional day tour.
The tour starts and ends anywhere in Cape Town as the tour is private.
Tour Duration: approximately 9 – 10 Hours.
• Table Mountain – World famous “Table Top”;
• Hout Bay - Local fishing harbour & market;
• Chapmans Peak – One of the most scenic drives and views;
• Groot Constantia Wine Estate – One of the oldest wine farms in South Africa;
• Kalk Bay Harbour - Traditional harbour & charming village;
• Lunch stop with amazing views (own account);
• Simons Town – Historical Navy village;
• Boulders Beach - African Penguins up close;
• Cape Point - Walk to the old lighthouse;
• Flying Dutchman Funicular;
• Cape of Good Hope - Most south-westerly tip of Africa;
• Kommetjie – Famous seaside village & great surfing beach
• Services of a registered guide
• Land transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
• Pickups & Drop Offs
• Tourism levy
• All activities and entrance fees as per itinerary
• Table Mountain
• Cape Point Nature Reserve
• Flying Dutchman Funicular
• Toll fees
• Activities not specifically mentioned in the itinerary
• Personal and medical insurance
• Personal expenses
- Minimum stay: 1 Days
Please note the location on the listing is not where the tour begins - Clients can be collected in Cape Town city centre and surrounds at hotels, Guest Houses etc. or in Stellenbosch.
All our tours are private tours, very intimate and personal. We can adjust the itineraries to the client’s requirements, but this does depend on... Please note the location on the listing is not where the tour begins - Clients can be collected in Cape Town city centre and surrounds at hotels, Guest Houses etc. or in Stellenbosch.
All our tours are private tours, very intimate and personal. We can adjust the itineraries to the client’s requirements, but this does depend on availability. We can accommodate groups of 2-12.
All tours are done in English, but for an additional fee, we can do tours in German, French, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish. All tours are full day tours. Tours to be booked 48 hours in advance. see more
1 Day Table Mountain & Cape Point Adventure Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling