19 Acaciawood, Zimbali
Zimbali Coastal Estate
About 19 Acaciawood, Zimbali
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About 19 Acaciawood, Zimbali
Welcome to 19 Acaciawood, Zimbali
It consists of a 3 level building. The entrance and the guest bathroom is situated on the middle level with staircases going down to the ground floor where the living area is situated and upwards to the first floor where the 4 bedrooms are situated. On the ground floor, there is an open plan dining room, lounge and kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped and the scullery has upmarket appliances. The lounge has a plasma screen, DVD player, DStv and surround sound.
There is also a games room with pool table. The stacking folding doors open up onto the undercover patio with wooden deck. There is a built-in gas braai, rim-flow splash pool and an undercover Jacuzzi.
More About 19 Acaciawood, Zimbali
- Swimming Pool
- Credit Card Facilities
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- No TGCSA Grading
Golf: Zimbali has one of the finest golf courses which was designed by British Open and South African PGA champion Tom Weiskopf.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN TERMS OF WHICH TENNACY IS GIVEN BY THE AGENT
ON BEHALF OF THE OWNER OF THE UNIT
Rental of the Lodge to the Tenant and its Guest/s are strictly done on the terms and conditions contained herein. By signing this document it is understood that you have read the introduction to property for the lodges at Zebula available on our website and will adhere to all rules and regulations.
2. DEPOSIT & CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
2.1 On receipt of proof of payment of the 50% deposit which is to be paid with the signature on the rental agreement, will the home be reserved for you? Only when the balance of the rental amount which is to be paid 1 month (30 days) prior to the arrival date, will your booking be confirmed and secured. No exceptions
2.1.1 The holding deposits (breakage / fuel / wine / wood / firelighters), will be returned to the Tenant within 10 working days after departure, alternatively the balance outstanding after any amount has been deducted for any damage, fuel used, wine consumed or wood and firelighters used at the Lodge (as per clause 3).
2.1.2 A R5 500 holding deposit will be applicable to all lodges for breakages.
2.2 Tenant’s banking details for refund of deposits:
3. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE (To be strictly observed)
Check in 14h00
Check out 10h00
4. EXCLUSION OF LEISURE OPTIONS FROM CERTAIN LIABILITY
4.1 The Tenant and its Guest/s shall not have any claim for damages of any nature against the Agent or its employees, however arising, albeit contractual or arising from derelict. Likewise the Tenant and its Guest/s indemnifies the Agent and its employees against any and all liability arising out of this rental/tenancy.
5. BASIC RULES FOR OCCUPANTS OF RENTAL HOMES/LODGES
The Tenant and its Guest/s agree to the following estate rules:
No refunds will be given under any circumstances other than what is stipulated herein. You may not contravene any of the laws, rules or regulations affecting owners, tenants or occupiers of the Estate, a copy of which you will find at the Lodge.
Maintenance of Rental Homes
These rental homes and lodges are privately owned and maintained by property managing agents. The Estate and managing agents will assist with any and all maintenance issues during work hours (07h00 – 17h00). We will do what we can after hours, however we at Leisure Options cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience due to maintenance issues that may arise.
Please note that should you or your Guest/s cause any damage to either a private rental home or Lodge, or elsewhere on the Estate premises, you will be held liable for the cost of the repair thereof.
Rules and Regulations
Zebula Country Club and Spa
• Smoking inside the lodge and in the golf cart is not allowed.
• Speed limits within the reserve should be adhered to at all times.
• As the property is situated in a nature reserve, only discreet music is allowed until 10pm. No music will be allowed thereafter. The same applies to voices. Voices in a remote area travel long distances and it is expected to keep noise levels to a minimum. It is after all the reason for visiting the bush - to admire the tranquillity.
• Home attendants may not wash personal clothes. Washing machine and tumble dryer are at your disposal
• No pets are allowed on the Estate.
• A R350 fee applies on late check-out.
• A R500 fee if the keys have not been returned to the key safe upon departure.
• The swimming pool has a safety net. Once the safety net has been taken off the swimming pool it is the visitor’s responsibility to manage the safety of children and all parties staying in the property. The owner, shareholders, managing agent, service provider, exchange and rental agent cannot be held responsible for the safety of visitors. The pool nets must be place back onto the pool when not in use as the estate security also issues fines for this, therefore a R2000 fine will be charged by the estate if the pool net is found off the pool after your departure.
• Because the Jacuzzi is situated on the upper deck, special care should be taken with children. Adult supervision is required.
• When making a fire at the outside boma or the internal fireplace, it is expected that the visitor take into consideration that the roof structure is thatched and can easily catch fire. Therefore the fire made may not exceed 1m in height and the fire must be put out before going to bed. Special care should be taken when it is a windy evening.
• The golf cart is only for the use of the homeowners.
• This is a privately owned lodge and the owners requested you to thoroughly enjoy all the benefits that this lodge has to offer, but also to treat the lodge with the necessary respect as if it was your own.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling