Seacliffe - T005
About Seacliffe - T005
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About Seacliffe - T005
Wake up to the ocean on your doorstep by choosing to stay at our wind-free Bantry Bay apartment SeaCliffe when you are in Cape Town. By staying in this one bedroom apartment you can experience one of Africa’s most privileged positions. Bantry Bay is on the famous Atlantic strip, which includes neighbouring Clifton and Camps Bay.
This apartment is suitable for short stays and is located right opposite Saunders Rock Beach. It is within walking distance to both Bantry Bay’s and Sea Point’s numerous restaurants, shops, bars and boutiques and also within walking distance to a laundry mat , pharmacy and all of Clifton and Sea Point’s famous beaches.
This one bedroom apartment features an open-plan lounge/dining room and kitchenette with wooden floors and comfortable furnishings, an equipped kitchenette with bar fridge, mini cooker and microwave. One bedroom offers a queen-size bed and ample cupboard space. All linen and towels are provided and there is a satellite TV in both the bedroom and lounge, separate bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
There is excellent security, one single garage in secure parking, cleaning once a week and it is non-smoking. Shuttle services, tours and laundry service available at an additional cost. The apartment is bright and sunny, you can scent the ocean and see a bit of sea in the lounge and bedroom.
Because the apartment block is secure, you can enjoy peace of mind when out exploring the Cape and the beautiful attractions that it has to offer. When on holiday this will satisfy your desire for a comfortable and private space to relax in.
There are activities nearby such as bird watching, water sports, golf, cycling, jogging, hiking and shark cage diving
Environment with mountain and beach.
More About Seacliffe - T005
1. Cash, bank guaranteed cheques or electronic transfers are accepted.
2. A deposit of 50% of the total occupancy fee must be paid to Red Cherry Accommodation within 48 hours of Red Cherry Accommodation receiving and confirming acceptance of the signed booking form from the Guest.
3. Failure by the Guest to pay the deposit shall result in the cancellation and forfeiture of this booking.
4. The balance of the occupancy fee must be paid to Red Cherry Accommodation by no later than 31 days prior to check- in. In the event that the booking is made less than 31 days prior to the check-in, the full occupancy fee shall be paid within 48 hours of Red Cherry receiving and accepting the booking
5. The Guest hereby agrees to pay a refundable breakage and security deposit of R10 000 (ten thousand) prior to arrival at the Premises. Alternatively, the Guest undertakes and agrees to sign any documentation required by Red Cherry Accommodation in order to freeze the breakage and security deposit. Upon the expiry or earlier termination of this agreement, Red Cherry Accommodation shall be entitled to debit the Guest’s Credit Card with any amount owing by the Guest to the Owner for any reason whatsoever, and thereafter refund any remaining funds frozen as security. All breakages will be charged at their replacement cost plus and additional charge to absorb administration costs. The guest hereby authorises Red Cherry Accommodation to utilize their deposit funds where necessary to cover any breakages or damages to the Premises..
6. Cancellations must be made in writing. If the booking is cancelled on or more than thirty (30) days prior to check-in then the Guest will forfeit the deposit in favour of Red Cherry Accommodation/Owner .If the booking is cancelled less then (30) thirty days prior to check-in then the Guest will forfeit the entire occupancy fee in favour of Red Cherry Accommodation/Owner.
7. Your deposit is deemed to be acceptance of the said terms and conditions. No binding contract is in force until such time as a rental deposit has been paid, and Red Cherry Accommodation has vetted and accepted the payment and guest information, and communicated such to the Guest.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling