About 307 Seacliffe
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About 307 Seacliffe
Wake up to the ocean on your doorstep by choosing to stay at our wind-free apartment when you are in Cape Town. By staying in this luxurious two-bedroom apartment you can experience one of Africa’s most privileged positions.
This apartment has two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms both with showers and a living and dining room. There is full DStv in the living room and both bedrooms and it is possible to view different channels in each room and Apple decoders are fitted.
The apartment features a fully equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi, housekeeping once a week (including fresh linen and towels), and one secure open parking bay.
Bantry Bay is on the famous Atlantic strip, which includes neighbouring Clifton and Camps Bay. This gem is suitable for short stays and is located right opposite Saunders Rock Beach and the Sea Point Promenade.
It is within walking distance to Sea Point’s numerous restaurants, shops, bars and boutiques and also within walking distance to all of Clifton and Sea Point’s famous beaches.
More About 307 Seacliffe
- Laundry Facilities*
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
Beach: Partial sea view from the unit, and it's within walking distance of the beach.
1. Cash, bank guaranteed cheques or electronic transfers are accepted.
2. A deposit of 50% of the total occupancy fee must be paid to Red Cherry Accommodation within 48 hours of Red Cherry Accommodation receiving and confirming acceptance of the signed booking form from the Guest.
3. Failure by the Guest to pay the deposit shall result in the cancellation and forfeiture of this booking.
4. The balance of the occupancy fee must be paid to Red Cherry Accommodation by no later than 31 days prior to check- in. In the event that the booking is made less than 31 days prior to the check-in, the full occupancy fee shall be paid within 48 hours of Red Cherry receiving and accepting the booking
5. The Guest hereby agrees to pay a refundable breakage and security deposit of R10 000 (ten thousand) prior to arrival at the Premises. Alternatively, the Guest undertakes and agrees to sign any documentation required by Red Cherry Accommodation in order to freeze the breakage and security deposit. Upon the expiry or earlier termination of this agreement, Red Cherry Accommodation shall be entitled to debit the Guest’s Credit Card with any amount owing by the Guest to the Owner for any reason whatsoever, and thereafter refund any remaining funds frozen as security. All breakages will be charged at their replacement cost plus and additional charge to absorb administration costs. The guest hereby authorises Red Cherry Accommodation to utilize their deposit funds where necessary to cover any breakages or damages to the Premises..
6. Cancellations must be made in writing. If the booking is cancelled on or more than thirty (30) days prior to check-in then the Guest will forfeit the deposit in favour of Red Cherry Accommodation/Owner .If the booking is cancelled less then (30) thirty days prior to check-in then the Guest will forfeit the entire occupancy fee in favour of Red Cherry Accommodation/Owner.
7. Your deposit is deemed to be acceptance of the said terms and conditions. No binding contract is in force until such time as a rental deposit has been paid, and Red Cherry Accommodation has vetted and accepted the payment and guest information, and communicated such to the Guest.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling