About 4 Dunkeld
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About 4 Dunkeld
4 Dunkeld is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom house located within walking distance of the popular beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay, as well as shops, restaurants, tennis clubs and a hotel spa.
The house is fully equipped for self-catering and sleeps up to five guests. Features include a large kitchen, a spacious lounge, internal and external dining areas and a pool that adjoins the entertainment area.
The location is ideal for those who plan to enjoy day trips to all of the popular local attractions. Camps Bay, known for being vibrantly fashionable, is set against the impressive backdrop of the Twelve Apostles, the palm tree-lined promenade and white beaches; the perfect location for a memorable seaside holiday.
More About 4 Dunkeld
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
1. PROPERTY: As selected by tenant on SafariNow from the Establishment Account of Assetline Consulting / Premier Letting.
3. RENT: The rent is ZAR 3800 for one day, the amount inclusive of water, electricity, ADT security and rates & taxes. The total rate for a 20 day rental is an amount of R76.000 (Seventy Six Thousand Rands).
4.A security deposit in the amount of R15.000 (Fifteen Thousand Rands) is levied and payable within 7 (seven) days of payment of the Rent, to be refunded within 21 (twenty one) days of Date of Departure, less possible breakages, replacements, key loss, etc. Failing receipt of payment of the security deposit within the aforementioned period the Owner / Agent may elect to cancel the booking without further notice. In such an event the Rent is repaid within 21days, less 20% for cancellation and reimbursement management by Owner / Agent.
5. RULES/ORDINANCES: Tenant acknowledges that premises are in a residential neighbourhood with neighbours on either side. Loud, noisy or offensive parties, language or activities are not allowed.
Tenant agrees to comply with all covenants, conditions and restrictions, rules, regulations, and decisions of the Owner / Agent, which may be posted in the premises or delivered to the tenant by hand or e-mail.
Tenant shall pay any fines or charges imposed by local authorities, due to violations by tenant or the guests of the tenant.
Tenant shall not, and shall ensure that guests of the tenant shall not disturb, endanger or interfere with neighbours, or use the premises for unlawful purposes, or violate any law or ordinance, or commit waste or a nuisance upon or about the premises. Specifically no gambling, nightclubbing, partying, playing of loud and disruptive music or any loud, obscene or debauched activities shall take place on or about the premises.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANTS: The Premises are for the sole use as a personal residence by the aforementioned Tenant and a maximum of 4(four) personal guests of such Tenant may reside, the maximum total occupancy being 5 (five) people. The maximum amount of people for any social event shall not exceed 10 (ten).
7. Tenant agrees not to assign this agreement, nor to sublet any part of the property, nor to allow another person to live therein other than the occupant and 4(four) personal guests of such Tenant, without first receiving written permission from the Owner / Agent and paying the appropriate surcharge.
8. Tenant will not be responsible for payment of the following: Electricity, water and sewerage, garbage pick-up, telephone, cable TV and other utility bills incurred during residency, save any amount of the water and sewerage bill above R800 (Eight Hundred Rands) Tenant specifically authorizes Owner / Agent to deduct amounts for any breakages or losses from the house from the security deposit upon termination of this agreement, balance of which is to be repaid within 21 days of Departure Date.
9. No rights of storage are given by this agreement. The Owner / Agent shall not be liable for any loss of property by fire, theft, breakage, burglary, or otherwise, nor for any accidental damage to persons or property in or about the leased premises.
10. Any removal of Owner / Agent’s property without express written permission from the Owner / Agent shall constitute abandonment and surrender of the premises and termination by the Tenant of this agreement. Owner / Agent may take immediate possession, exclude resident from property, and store all Tenant’s possessions at Tenant’s expense pending reimbursement in full for owner/agent’s loss and damage.
11. Owner / Agent has the right to emergency access at any time and access during reasonable hours to inspect property or to show property to prospective residents.
12. Signed part of this lease form shall be e-mailed to address given by aforementioned Tenant. Rental keys are handed over on Day of Arrival by either of the owner, agent or neighbour of rented property, details to be e-mailed against receipt of payment, to enable occupant to move in on Day of Arrival.
13. NOTICES: Notices to the parties may be served at the above referenced addresses and are accepted to have been received within 48 hours of being sent by e-mail.
14. TENANT REPRESENTATIONS: Tenant warrants that all statements made by Tenant in this agreement and in Tenant’s application rental application are accurate. Landlord may cancel this agreement, at any time, upon discovering that the information provided by Tenant is false.
15. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS: All prior agreements whether written or oral are incorporated in this agreement, which constitute the entire contract. It may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior agreement or contemporaneous oral statements or agreement.
16. OTHER TERMS: PETS AUTHORIZED BY OWNER OR OWNER’S AGENT WILL INCLUDE AN INCREASED CLEANING AND SECURITY CHARGE.
17. E-MAIL AND SCANNED FORMS: The parties agree to accept scanned and e-mailed transmissions of this contract bearing their respective signatures in lieu of originals.
18. CONSENT CLAUSE
The tenant hereby consents that, and authorizes the Owner / Agent to, at all times:-
a) contact, request and obtain information from any credit provider (or potential credit provider) or registered credit bureau relevant to an assessment of the behaviour, profile, payment patterns, indebtedness, whereabouts, and creditworthiness of the tenant;
b) furnish information concerning the behaviour, profile, payment patterns, indebtedness, whereabouts, and creditworthiness of the tenant to any registered credit bureau or to any credit provider (or potential credit provider) seeking a trade reference regarding the tenant’s dealings with the landlord.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling