Cbobbejaan can be found in the charming seaside town of Yzerfontein, alongside the stunning Cape West Coast.
The unit, which overlooks the sea, has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The living area consists of a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, a lounge with television, and a patio with a garden and built-in braai facilities. The abode also offers guests parking on the premises.
Things to do in Yzerfontein:
1. Bird watchers can try and spot the endangered Black Tobie on the beach or head to the saltpans to view the Pelicans and Flamingos.
2. Be on the lookout for Southern Right and Humpback whales who frequent the area for most of the year.
3. Enjoy the indigenous gardens, which can be seen everywhere.
4. The main beach is the original area where former farmers of the area used to stockpile their cattle.
5. Visit and view the rock excavations located just before the harbour entrance.
6. Visit the Kalkbranders, located next to the oldest building in Yzerfontein, the Fish House, and learn about its history.
7. Visit the beach near Kelp Street during low tide and try and spot the abandoned tractor. Locals will be able to fill you in on the background story while you get to know the area.
8. Order a picnic basket, visit Schaapeiland and take a walk along the footpath to the harbour.
9. Enjoy the sunset from the harbour wall and look out over Meeurots with the 16 Mile Beach in the distance.
10. Enjoy some Gift Shop shopping by popping in at Pretty Cute, Wild Flour, PeriWinkles, and Blikaspaai.
11. Fresh Fish is for sale from fishermen arriving at the port at the Fish Market. Or you can buy frozen products from Dassen Seafoods.
12. On your way to Yzerfontein, don’t forget to stop at Weskus Padstal and Beaulah Farm Deli on the R27
13. Enjoy coffee and conversation at Wild Flour, Feast, Boathouse, Beaches and Droograk.
14. Freshly baked goods and delicious coffee is on offer at Rosemead Artisan Bakery.
15. Tuck into fresh seafood in the open air Strandkombuis restaurant.
16. Keep a look out for camels on the R315
17. Enjoy dinner at Meeurots and Lulas
18. Friday nights are Pizza nights at Yzervark Bistro
19. Walk all of, or part of, the 16 Mile Beach.
20. Rent bicycles from Yzerfontein Explorer and see the town on two wheels!
21. Enjoy a wide variety of watersports in Yzerfontein
22. Yzerfontein offers unlimited bike routes – just bring your bike or rent one.
23. Walk the town at your leisure
24. Join the Park Run / Walk every Saturday morning.
25. Walk up Klein Windhoek farm.
Please note, a cleaning fee of R300 will be charged for one night only bookings.
1 or 2 SMALL pets are welcome.
A R500 refundable breakage deposit is payable in cash on arrival.
Please bring your own beach towels.
Reviews for Cbobbejaan4 guest reviews Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling