Faith @ Shelley Point
About Faith @ Shelley Point
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About Faith @ Shelley Point
This beautiful beach house situated in the second row from the beach in Shelley Point. The house is fully equipped for self-catering accommodation and can sleeps up to 10 guests.
The house boasts with:
* 5 spacious bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms.
* Fully equipped kitchen with separate scullery.
* Spacious and comfortable lounge area with full Dstv.
* Dining area with fireplace that also leads out to the outside covered braai area through sliding doors.
* Second Dining area with indoor braai that can also open up to the outside.
On the ground level you will first be greeted by the entrance hall as you walk into the house. Then on the left you will find the stairs leading to the second floor and on the right a full family/guests bathroom. Next you will find the 1st bedroom with double bed and its own television.
Walking past the 1st bedroom you will find yourself in the comfortable and spacious open plan lounge area with Dstv. To the left there is a lovely dining area with inside fire place. This dining area opens up to the outside covered/sheltered braai area.
Adjacent to the dining area is the beautiful fully equipped kitchen with separate scullery.
When you go past the lounge area, you fill find the second dining area. This dining are has an inside fire place and can open up to the outside through two sliding doors.
On the upper floor you will find the main bedroom with double bed, tv and full en suite bathroom.
The second and third bedroom upstairs each have two single beds.
The Main bedroom and these two bedrooms all have access to a balcony facing towards the ocean.
The 4th bedroom upstairs consist out of a double bed, a small lounge like area and its own private balcony.
Then the 3rd full family bathroom can also be found upstairs.
Linen and towels are provided.
St Helena Bay is lovely tranquil fishing town bordering the sea offering genuine West Coast hospitality, good fishing waters and long lazy summer days it's truly a place to come and rest , relax and recharge - a place to be inspired and get your creativity going.
More About Faith @ Shelley Point
- Laundry Facilities*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Conference Venues
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Security
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
* 50% deposit to secure booking to be paid within three days of confirming the booking. Person taking responsibility for booking must be over 18.
* Cancellation must be made 14 days before occupation. No cash refund on deposit. Alternative date can be arranged
* The balance to be paid 5 days before the occupation date.(accept peak period 1 month, December and Easter)
* Additional Costs:
* Breakage deposit of R 500.00 to be paid on arrival. Breakage fee less deductions for breakages will be refunded within 14 days of departure. Guests will be held responsible for all damages, even if it exceeds the breakage deposit.
* Once off Cleaning Fee of R600.00 to be paid in cash on arrival. This is for the cleaning of the house and linen for after your departure.
House keeping services during your stay can be provided should you choose, but at an additional cost.
* Produce ID on arrival
* Minimum 2 nights per booking
* Book-in time at 2PM.
* Departure time 10AM.
* No pets allowed.
* Maximum 8 people including children and infants.
* Self -catering accommodation requiring tenants to make provisions for their own cleaning detergents and groceries.
* No smoking inside the property, outside and balcony allowed. Tenants will ensure that cigarette butts are disposed of.
* Ensure outside hose is not running
* Notify the Agent of any breakages.
* Linen and towels provided.
* Take responsibility for dirtying walls and any breakages/damages.
* No abuse of electricity or other utilities of premises.
* Extension of stay only possible with 1 day prior notice and paid in cash.
* The premises will not be sublet or used for gain other than applied for.
* Owners do not take responsibility for tenants’ personal belongings or any liability in terms of personal accidents.
* Please keep your neighbors in mind and lower music/All noise after 10pm.
* Keep the house in the same condition as it was received.
* Please make sure to comply with these rules. Penalties will be charged if ignored.
* Should the client behave in such a manner which is not acceptable by civilized standards, the client and his guests may be asked to vacate the premises.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling