About Graceland Guest House
About Graceland Guest House
Graceland Guest House is situated in the central Drakensberg, and offers magnificent views of the mountains including Giant’s Castle, Injasuti, Champagne Castle and Cathkin Peak. Graceland Guest House is ideal for families who want to break away for a few days, or couples who want to escape their busy lives.
All the cottages are fully equipped for self-catering, all the beds have electric blankets, and the main bedrooms have air-conditioners. You only need to bring along your food, drinks and swimming towels. Housekeeping services are offered on a daily basis.
Graceland Guest House has an entertainment lapa, and a swimming pool for guests use. The property also has a scenic picnic spot next to a bubbling river.
Local activities and attractions include golf, horse riding, hiking, boating, fishing, white water rafting, quad biking, birds of prey demonstrations, beauty spas, helicopter flights, concerts at the Drakensberg Boys Choir School, and arts and craft shops.
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Air conditioning
- Double bed
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pillow top mattress
General Terms and Conditions
To avoid any misunderstanding, please note that a booking constitutes a binding contract.
A 50% deposit must be paid within 7 days of this confirmation to secure your booking.
Proof of payment must be submitted.
A booking will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not paid within 7 days of this
confirmation. Proof of payment must reach us on or before this date.
The following cancellation policy shall apply to all cancellations:
1. Less than 7 days notice prior to arrival: forfeit the entire amount of deposit and booking
2. From 7 to 14 days: forfeit 75% of the deposit.
3. From 14 to 21 days: forfeit 50% of the deposit.
4. From 21 to 28 days: forfeit 25% of the deposit.
5. Deposits or bookings already paid for are not refundable in the event of non‐arrival.
6. All cancellations are subject to a 15% admin fee.
7. In the event of a cancellation you will not be refunded unless the cottages are re‐let.
8. A refundable key/breakage deposit of R250.00 per unit must be paid in cash on the date
of your arrival.
9. The customer undertakes to leave the premises in a clean and hygienic state.
10. All our units are NON SMOKING. If you are found to be smoking you will forfeit your
entire breakage/key deposit. Any breakages or key loss will then be charged to you
11. No pets are allowed at "GSCC".
12. No Fireworks are allowed at "GSCC".
Te accepted these Terms and Conditions.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling