About Afribode Monreith Suite
This stunning one-bedroom flat, just a minute’s walk from the seafront promenade, is a real gem for a Cape Town self-catering holiday or business trip, because coming home is such a pleasure.
It couldn’t be better positioned for getting about and about; a short 4km drive into the city centre and all the tourist attractions or enjoying the seaside locality and hundreds of cafés and restaurants within walking distance.
Decorated on trend, with mid-century and contemporary coming together to create a very stylish and spacious apartment. You’ve got a divine king-size bed and bathroom with separate bath and shower. The kitchen has full self-catering facilities exceeding most homes, with washer, dryer and dishwasher.
Monreith Apartment block is secure and well managed in the sought-after Sea Point suburb of Cape Town, being so close to the sea and the promenade, which stretches for kilometres. It’s along the promenade that locals come to stroll, jog, walk dogs, cycle and rollerblade. Be sure to take a walk there yourself and look out for dolphins who are known to swim up and down this coastline.
Monreith Facilities Summary:
• Personal Meet & Greet by Afribode staff and help during your stay
• Spotlessly clean
• Free Wifi
• Convenient and quiet city centre location
• 1 Bedroom with high quality linens
• 1 Bathroom with bath and shower
• Dedicated parking bay
• TV with full range of satellite channels
• Well equipped kitchen with washer, dryer and dishwasher
• Iron & board, hairdryer, towels, bathroom amenities
• Electronic safe
• Tourist Information Folder
Stay between 16 Jan 2020 and 31 Jan 2020 and get 10% off.
- 2 night min stay (check-in between 16 Jan 2020 and 31 Jan 2020)
Reviews for Afribode Monreith Suite5 guest reviews Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Afribode Monreith Suite Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling