About My Destiny
My Destiny is a self-catering family holiday home in a well-located area of the Bluff, within easy striking distance of the beach and the golf course. Positioned to enjoy the quiet, views and breezes that sweep through the verandah area. A vibrant beautiful suburb which is on the outskirts of the city, with the center of Durban only 12 km away. My Destiny offers an idyllic coastal getaway, perfectly suited for families visiting this holiday area, and offering pleasant warm weather year-round with mostly sunny skies. The ocean is only 500 m away and a golf course on the doorstep.
The house can accommodate up to 6 adults and comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a kitchen and living area. The main bedroom contains a queen-size bed, and an en-suite bathroom fitted with a shower, a toilet and a washbasin. The second bedroom contains a double bed, while the third bedroom contains 2 single beds. The second bathroom is fitted with a shower, toilet and a washbasin. There is also a separate toilet.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering and contains a stove, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, and cutlery and crockery. The dining area has seating space for 4 people, while the lounge has a comfy lounge suite and a flat-screen TV.
The house boasts a spacious uncover patio area, with outdoor patio furniture and built-in braai facilities. The patio overlooks the garden and offers a glimpse of the fairways. Guest’s can spend their days visiting the pristine beaches in the area; or a variety of activities such as surfing, body boarding, kite surfing, diving or fishing. There is also a diverse range of shops and restaurants on offer.
Golf: The property has a view of the Bluff Country Club.
- The number of guests booked must be adhered to. We reserve the right to cancel your booking should you bring extra guests without prior arrangements and your payment will be forfeited.
- There is R500 refundable breakage deposit that will be refunded three days after departure provided that the unit is in the state that it was upon check... - The number of guests booked must be adhered to. We reserve the right to cancel your booking should you bring extra guests without prior arrangements and your payment will be forfeited.
- There is R500 refundable breakage deposit that will be refunded three days after departure provided that the unit is in the state that it was upon check in.
- The house especially caters for families and no student groups or parties are permitted.
- Please note that the care taker on the premises is separate from the main house to ensure a comfortable stay.
- No Pets are allowed. There are 1 resident friendly dog on the premises but separate from the main house.
- DO NOT FEED THE MONKEYS see more
Reviews for My Destiny1 guest review Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
My Destiny Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling