About Oceans 1101 Unit 1
Oceans 1101 Unit 1 is located in a village named Shelly Beach in the middle of Margate and Port Shepstone.
This three bedroom self-catering holiday apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, a four-seater dining table and a comfortable lounge, leading onto a private patio with outdoor furniture. There is also a communal swimming pool, garden, secure garage parking and braai facilities.
Visit a few attractions in Shelly Beach such as the Oribi Gorge, The Pure Venom Reptile Park, and African Dive Adventures.
- Full outstanding balance of stay to be settled on the latest, two days prior to accommodation date.
- A once off nonrefundable payment of R 250.00 to be made at the care takers on the day of arrival. When visitors receive the units keys! This is a once off cleaning fee for the establishment to be cleaned after the duration of your... - Full outstanding balance of stay to be settled on the latest, two days prior to accommodation date.
- A once off nonrefundable payment of R 250.00 to be made at the care takers on the day of arrival. When visitors receive the units keys! This is a once off cleaning fee for the establishment to be cleaned after the duration of your stay.
- The Units keys is available with the caretakers on the premises.
- Its is the visitors obligation to replace the things they break in side the unit [ glasses, plates, mugs ect.. ]
- Do take note of the following:
On the day of arrival, a once off 250.00 Rand cleaning fee is to be paid upon receiving the Unit’s keys.
This cleaning fee is used for a once off cleaning, once visitors have vacated the unit on their final day of stay. This amount will not be refunded. This Unit is equipped with towels which shall strictly only be used only for in-house use.
Visitors should provide their own swimming towels, as well as toilet paper.
Oceans 11’01 – Unit 1, is a family based unit and no excessive partying shall be allowed after 22h00.
Smoking is strictly prohibited within the entire unit. (Smoking is however welcome on the outside of the unit)
Unit and property rules are available within the Unit and at the Caretakers. Breaching and/or refusing to abide by these rules, shall permit the Caretakers to act accordingly by requesting assistance from the appointed security service provider to interact and request visitors to vacate the unit and premises immediately and with no delay.
Visitors will be held accountable for any breakages or damage caused to the unit inside and outside during their stay. ( A complete check of the unit is done before and after a visitors stay. )
The owners will then take the necessary steps to collect reasonable qoutes and send them to the responsible visitors accordingly, for the damages to be fixed.
Save and secure parking is available.
Unit’s garage is of limits and for the Owner’s use only.
This is a ground floor unit which is adequate for the use of six (6) adults.
Camping cots for infants are not available at the unit, however parents are more than welcome to take their own.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions in regards to the above. This is only to protect visitors, owners, property and the surrounding.
Reviews for Oceans 1101 Unit 113 guest reviews Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
Oceans 1101 Unit 1 Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling