Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Palmira is fully-furnished and equipped for your self-catering needs. Palmira is situated in Kleinmond which offers a fascinating variety of flora and fauna. The area is best known for whale watching during the months of July and November, as well as several splendid walking trails.
The house comprises three nice sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, a lovely lounge and a dining room. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a stove, microwave, toaster and all cutlery and crockery. The open living room has a TV, ample seating and a mini bar counter to relax and enjoy a few drinks. There is a garden with a braai area.
Palmira is located just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. Activities in the nearby area include horse riding on the stunning beach, sand boarding, the Arabella Golf Estate and Spa, Harold Porter Botanical Gardens, and the penguin colony.
Rates quoted per night are for up to eight people including adults and children, for any additional people over this, please add R85 per extra person per night to the total.
Day visitors charge R100 per vehicle per day (if applicable) and is payable to Wavecrest directly.
More About Palmira
- Pet Friendly*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
1. In addition to the 50% rental deposit which needs to be paid to SafariNow, a refundable breakage deposit is also required to be paid directly to Palmira of R650.00. This breakage deposit will be refunded back again via EFT to you once the house has been checked after your departure, and everything is found to be in order. This deposit may be paid in advance (we will send you our bank details on request) or together with any outstanding rental monies (if applicable) upon arrival.
2. Rates quoted are per night for up to 8 people (adults & children included), even though the house can sleep more (up to 12 maximum). If you are going to be more than 8 people, please add R85 per additional person per night to the base quotation.
3. Loud music from Hi-Fi's/Car radios is not permitted.
4. Maximum vehicles permitted are 3.
5. Day visitors (if applicable) will be charged at R100 per vehicle.
6. Keys collected/any outstanding monies to be paid at No 7 HH De Kock street, Kleinmond.
7. Keys to be returned to No 7 HH De Kock street, Kleinmond upon departure.
8. Any outstanding monies are to be paid in cash on arrival, cheques/cards not accepted.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling