Thorn Tree Lodge
About Thorn Tree Lodge
Perfectly located, just off the N3, this business and leisure centre in South Africa’s garden province offers an unusual rural experience with the convenience of close proximity to the centre of Pietermaritzburg, the capital of KwaZulu-Natal.
Positioned in tranquil gardens at the gateway to the majestic uKhahlamba-Drakensberg World Heritage Site, guests are suitably placed for easy access to recreational relaxation.
Thorn Tree Lodge is ideal for:
• Conferences and meetings, with facilities for all business requirements/
• Work-weary business people whose bodies and souls need rejuvenating/
• Sportsmen/women and avid supporters of nationally renowned events such as: Midmar Mile, Dusi Canoe Marathon, Comrades Marathon, and Amashova National Classic Cycle Race. The starts are close by – and, once you’ve done the distance, we’ll help you recuperate
• Romance - honeymoons, anniversaries; or that well-deserved breakaway. Let us know and we’ll book a candlelit dinner at one of the city’s many fine restaurants.
• Family holidays.
Conference Venues: Conference packages - R 180.00 p.p Conference and lunch packages - R 310 p.p
Family friendly: We have open plan family rooms available.
A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking and balance is to be paid prior to or on arrival.
Breakfast is served between 6:30 am and 8 am daily.
Dinner needs to be pre-booked before 10 am daily.
No dinner is served on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Stay between 01 Dec 2019 and 31 Jan 2020 and get 20% off.
- 1 night min stay (check-in between 01 Dec 2019 and 31 Jan 2020)
Thorn Tree Lodge Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling