Uber Chic Heritage House
Three Anchor Bay
About Uber Chic Heritage House
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
About Uber Chic Heritage House
Uber Chic Heritage House is a self-catering house located in a Green Point, just five minutes from the beach, the promenade, Green Point Park, and scores of shops, cafe's and restaurants.
The house can accommodate up to eight guests and comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two lounges, and an open-plan kitchen and dining area. The first and second bedrooms each contain a queen-size bed. The third bedroom contains two single beds.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering with a stove and oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, and cutlery and crockery. The dining area contains a 10-seater dining table and chairs. The first formal lounge contains a fireplace. The second lounge is a TV lounge, that can be converted into a fourth bedroom fitted with two sofa beds.
The dining area opens to a sundeck with outdoor lounge furniture, guests have access to a patio with Weber braai facilities and a little garden.
The house has a dedicated and secure parking garage. Free Wi-Fi is available.
More About Uber Chic Heritage House
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Pet Friendly*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Check In
- 24H. Security
- Air conditioning
- Apart hotel
- Central location
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Iron and board
- Luggage storage
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Shuttle service
- Single rooms
- Total number of rooms 1 - 50
- No TGCSA Grading
Strict: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
• A fully refundable security deposit of R5000,00 will be required 7 days prior to arrival.
• The booking service fee is refundable if the guest cancels within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 days before check-in. It isn’t refundable if the guest cancels a reservation that overlaps with any part of an existing reservation.
• Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you’re charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined below.
• Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, extenuating circumstances, or cancellations by Hosts for any other reason permitted under the Terms of Service. Please review these exceptions.
14 days’ prior (48 hours after booking)
For a full refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 full days prior to listing’s local check-in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check-in.
7 days’ prior
For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 7 full days prior to listing’s local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
Standard fees and charges
Cleaning fee Security deposit Extra guests
R750 ZAR R5,000 ZAR R500 ZAR
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling