Smokey Mountain Spur
About Smokey Mountain Spur
There are over 237 local Spur steak branches and 28 international ones. Spur offers hearty and satisfying meals with great value for money. The steak ranch is famous for their classic burgers made from AAA-grade beef, served with the crispiest chips and Spur’s own recipe for the tastiest onion rings.
Every branch is lively, vibrant and incredibly family friendly. There is a kiddies menu and a lovely entertainment area for children. The food is generously portioned, extremely tasty and brilliantly priced.
Directions to Smokey Mountain Spur
From Rustenburg South Africa:
• Head southeast on Karee Avenue toward Klopper Street;
• After 63 m, turn right onto Klopper Street;
• After 400 m, take the 2nd left onto Oliver Tambo Drive;
• After 1.6 km, turn right onto Bosch Street /R104;
• After 180 m, take the 1st left onto Fatima Bhayat Street/R104 Continue to follow the R104;
• Continue for 1.1 km, turn right;
• Travel for 2.0 km, turn left to merge onto the N4;
• Continue for 55.5 km, and take the exit toward the R512;
• After 1.0 km, turn left onto the R512;
• Continue for 4.4 km, turn right onto Tom Street;
• After 350 m, take the 1st right onto Brug Street;
• After 290 m, Brug St turns left and becomes Crocodile Street;
• After 1.0 km, Ocean Basket Brits will be on the right.
Accommodation near Smokey Mountain Spur
Smokey Mountain Spur Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling