About Pure Cafe
Right in the heart of Greyton's Incredible Edible campaign, the Pure Café is all about organic ingredients, supporting local farming and utterly delicious food.
Honest vegetarian food is served, along with a menu that focus on seasonality and sustainability, with specific health conditions catered for.
Along with fresh and affordable produce sold daily, the Pure Café is putting chain stores with their steep prices and chemically enhanced food, to shame.
Directions to Pure CafeFrom Cape Town:
• Head east on the N2 toward Exit 3, keep left to stay on the N2, and follow signs for Cape Town International Airport/Somerset West;
• Continue along the N2 for 104 km;
• Just before Caledon, turn left onto the R406 and continue towards Greyton for 30.7 km;
• On arrival continue onto Hoof Street;
• Your destination will be on your right-hand side;
Reviews for Pure Cafe1 review Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Accommodation near Pure Cafe
Pure Cafe Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling