About Cabanas del Mar 50
Cabanas Del Mar 50 is a beautiful unit on the beach that has all you need for a wonderful and relaxed holiday:- Sleeps 6 in 2 bedrooms and a sleeper couch in the lounge - Open plan kitchen and lounge leading to a private balcony - Fully equipped kitchen - Aircon in the lounge and a DSTV Explora package - Bathroom has a tub and a shower - All linen provided including bath towels - Direct access to the beach - 2 swimming pools - for adults and kids - Several braai areas - Play area for kids - Controlled access with 24 hour securit
Cabanas has its own private entrance to a safe swimming beach patrolled by lifeguards. The beach also has great fishing areas on the rocks, a tidal pool and a children's paddling pool with a lifeguard.
Cabanas has two swimming pools and a kids' paddling pool. There are also braai facilities with seating areas, and a jungle gym for kids. There is also plenty to be done on the beach including swimming, lifeguarded paddling pool and fishing.
· Booking fee to be paid within 24 hours of receiving quote, once the proof of payment has been received a confirmation will be sent via email.
· Balance of the money to be paid 30 days before your arrival date
- A non refundable admin fee of R200 is charged
. A R250 refundable security fee is payable for normal usage breakages
. The deposit shall be returned via EFT within 7 days of vacating the premises, provided that no damages have been caused.
.The owners reserve the right to increase the amount of the deposit in special circumstances and cases
· The unit is handed over in a clean, good condition.
· 2 sets of bed linen provided per bed + 6 towels and 2 hand towels.
· During the stay, it is the guest’s responsibility to keep the unit clean
· An optional cleaning service is available at R70 per day
· No smoking is allowed in the apartment, please use balcony
- No pets allowed
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling