About Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve
About Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve
The Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve, situated within the Cradle of Humankind, is a privately owned gamereserve covering some 1200 hectares.It has over 650 heads of game from over 25 different species of antelope, big game, predators and birds, as well as some very rare and endangered species.The management and staff welcome you and trust that you will enjoy your visit.Day visitors can explore the reserve in their own vehicles along well-maintained gravel roads suited forany vehicle, with a few branching 4x4-exclusive roads for the more adventurous ex
We Offer Daily Game Drives at additional fees, Bothongo Wonder Cave Tours and Animal Park
Perfect for Family Breakaway's & Celebrations!
Perfect for Honeymoon Couples in Peace and Tranquility
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All correspondence with the Reserve must be received in writing. No telephonic or other verbal communication will be deemed binding in any way unless a supporting written request is received via fax or e-mail.
2. Reserve gates open at 08h00 and close at 17h00. Log cabin guests must check-in before 17h00 unless prior arrangements have been made. To arrange for after-hours check-in contact: 011 957 0106 / 0109 / 0343 or 082 800 5305.
3. Accommodation for four (4) occupants per cabin is included in the price of accommodation above. For additional guests, a once-off accommodation fee of R200.00 p/night will be charged. A maximum of six (6) persons may occupy a cabin at any time.
4. All rules, regulations, standard trading conditions (as per your cabin’s Information Folder) do also apply to log cabin visitors.
5. Prior to your departure, please arrange for a staff member to check the cabin(s) for breakages. Failure to do so will result in your breakage deposit being withheld. Once a designated staff member has signed-off your inventory list, this list may be presented to the booking office. The breakage deposit will be paid back in the next 14 days.
6. Check-in time: from 14h00; Check-out time: before 10h00
7. Indemnity: Every person enters the Reserve at his/her own risk. The owner, management and employees are not responsible for any damage, injury or loss of any nature sustained by a visitor, guest, contractor or any other person and/or their property.
8. Very important: Please consult the Information Folder in your cabin for safety & emergency procedures, contact details of relevant emergency services and other practical information.
9. Your credit card details are required to secure your booking. By submitting these details, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms & Conditions, and consent that Rhino & Lion Nature Reserve may deduct the full amount payable to them in case of failure to arrive on the specified arrival date, non-payment of all fees prior to arrival or damage to Reserve property in excess of the specified breakage deposit. Your credit cards details are required for security purposes only, and will be kept strictly confidential.
10. A 50% DEPOSIT (OF WHICH A MINIMUM OF 10% IS NON-REFUNDABLE) MUST BE PAID WITHIN FIVE (5) WORKING DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THIS FORM, AND PROOF OF PAYMENT FAXED OR E-MAILED TO OUR BOOKING OFFICE WITHIN SEVEN (7) WORKING DAYS FROM THIS DATE. IF PROOF OF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TIME, THIS BOOKING MAY BE CANCELLED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE OR OBLIGATION FROM RHINO & LION NATURE RESERVE.
11. Please note: We do not except cheques.
12. Bookings must be paid for in full no later than one (1) calendar month prior to arrival date. Failure to comply will result in cancellation of the booking and forfeiture of the 10% minimum non-refundable deposit.
13. Bookings made less than 30 days prior to arrival must be paid for immediately and IN FULL via Internet (EFT) transfer and proof of payment faxed or e-mailed to our booking office. Banking details are provided below.
14. CANCELLATION POLICY:
Notification of cancellations must be received by the Reserve in writing no later than one (1) calendar month prior to arrival. Telephonic cancellations will not be accepted. Failure to comply will result in the following penalties:
Cancellation 30+ days prior to date of arrival: 90% Refund
Cancellation between 29 and 20 days prior to date of arrival: 50% Refund
Cancellation less than 20 days prior to date of arrival: NO REFUND
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Security
- Air conditioning
- Double/Twin rooms
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- No TGCSA Grading
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling