About The Blue Crane Villa - Private Guest House
Nestled in the tranquil beauty of Hartbeespoort, The Blue Crane Villa offers peace and secluded privacy in a luxurious combination of sophisticated simplicity and comfort. This open-plan waterfront home exemplifies easy transition between interior and exterior living space, with expansive areas that capture the picturesque views of the Hartbeespoort Dam and the Magaliesberg Mountains with flawless clarity.
We boast an array of facilities including a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, an open-plan game's room with a pool table and a bar, balconies and three cosy lounges. Furthermore, we offer aesthetically pleasing and spacious en-suite bedrooms, each of which features DStv, 40-inch HD plasma screens, air-conditioning, king- or queen-size beds, self-catering tea and coffee stations, mini-bar fridges, and easily accessible wireless internet.
Situated in an assuredly secure estate, the Westlake Country and Safari Estate, and maintained by state-of-the-art security systems such as 24-hour patrols, cameras, electrified perimeter fences and monitoring systems, our guests can revel in the solace of peace of mind at all times.
1. All bookings accepted by The Blue Crane Villa are subject to these terms and conditions that are deemed to have been accepted in full by the Client / Guest. Payment of a booking fee or Rental charge also indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Rates are quoted in South African Rand. Rates are subject to confirmation and... 1. All bookings accepted by The Blue Crane Villa are subject to these terms and conditions that are deemed to have been accepted in full by the Client / Guest. Payment of a booking fee or Rental charge also indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Rates are quoted in South African Rand. Rates are subject to confirmation and availability and may change without prior notice. Reservations are subject to terms and conditions on check-in, right of admission is reserved.
3. The full balance of the booking fee is payable 3 days before arrival.
4. Late arrivals: To be arranged with management. Early arrivals: Early check-in is only possible if the room is ready for occupation. Pre-arrange with Management.
5. Any luggage or personal belongings are the responsibility of the guests. We allow luggage to be left for a few hours after check-out but are not liable in the event of something going missing or being damaged.
6. We are situated within an Estate and have to abide by the Estate rules therefore all guests staying at The Blue Crane Villa must be in possession of a valid ID document and/or passport. We will require those documents upon arrival and keep a copy on our records.
7. The number of people who can enter The BLUE CRANE VILLA must comply with the number of guests booked to stay in the guest house. The Client/Guest must not sublet or part with or share possession of the room or any part of it. Under special circumstances we will allow visitors but this must be approved by management. Approved visitors will need to register with a valid ID or passport however brief the stay. Visitors are not allowed to stay the night or beyond certain times unless agreed with management beforehand.
8. Any damage caused to the property by any guests (or their visitors) will render them liable to the full cost of repair and replacement. The Client/Guest is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the room, furniture and its contents. No items may be removed from the room or from the Guest House. Except in the case of normal wear-and-tear the Client/Guest will be responsible for making good any damage to the room or its contents which has occurred due to negligence, wilful damage or irresponsible behaviour on the part of the Client/Guest or their visitors. Such damage must be reported to us without delay. In the event that breakages or damage are discovered, or extra cleaning required, we will notify the Client/Guest immediately and in writing within 3 days of departure, providing detail of the issues and an invoice for the cost to repair and/or to replace.
9. Keys and a gate control will be provided for the room and are to be returned in line with the departure terms above. For any keys/controls not returned, there will be a R300-00 replacement charge.
10. The Blue Crane Villa is situated on the waterfront which could pose a danger to young children. We do not cater for young children and will only allow accompanying young children in extreme special circumstances whereby the Parent/Client/Guest will take FULL responsibility and care of the child, and by prior written arrangement with management.
11. Strictly no pets.
12. We have a non-smoking policy and no smoking is permitted indoors. Guests who enjoy a cigar or cigarette can do so outdoors but should respect other non-smoking guests and respect the environment by not throwing their cigarette butts on the floor, in the garden or in the dam. Ashtrays will be provided. Should any Clients/Guests be caught smoking in their rooms or inside the Guest House, a penalty of R1000-00 will apply to remove the stench from the bedding, carpets, curtains etc. Should any damage be caused by smoking, the Client/Guest will be responsible for the cost of the damage.
13. Strictly no weapons allowed at The Blue Crane Villa.
14. Due to a signal problem in our area, we are unable to facilitate credit and/or debit cards at this stage but will have those facilities soon. Electronic payment and cash only.
15. We reserve the right to cancel any stay or booking found to be in violation of our terms and conditions, or behaving in an anti-social manner which might upset other guests, management or staff. These terms and conditions are to ensure that everyone has a great time while staying at our Guest House. see more
The Blue Crane Villa - Private Guest House Rooms
Reviews for The Blue Crane Villa - Private Guest House2 guest reviews Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
The Blue Crane Villa - Private Guest House Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling